Summertime means SKIN TIME. I'm really not the biggest expert on skincare - I bump into new products here and there, ultimately sticking to what I like and what works. But I am trying to give my skin (and hair) the TLC they deserve, especially now that they're so visible in the summer
These are some of my current skin/hair summer faves that I absolutely cannot live without:
1. Skin Laundry Renewing Eye Cream - I don't know about you, but I don't get much sleep in the summer (ironic huh). I apply this babe before bed and in the morning (when I remember). It just smoothes out the surface, feels a little bit cool on the skin, and (I like to believe) reduces the appearance of darkness and puffiness under my eyes.
2. Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector - my story of running into this is quite a sad one (you know what I'm talking about if you've been following my unfortunate hair journey on snapchat - nits_r), BUT, everything happens for a reason, right? This stuff makes my hair feel super smooth. All you do is apply a good amount all over your hair during the shower and leave for about 10 mins - scrub, shave, exfoliate, do your thing - then wash this off and voila.
3. Pur-lisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer - the perfect amount of thickness I like in my daily face moisturizer. Super gentle on the skin, hydrates, protects, non-greesy, and doesn't break me out. What else can a girl want.
4. Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate - another eye cream for ya. The Juice Beauty line is absolutely amazing. I picked this one up in NYC at Whole Foods (@ the beauty department in Chelsea) and fell in love with the whole line ever since. Their Exfoliating Cleanser is my #1 as well (too big to fit in the pic, didn't go with the aesthetic - I wish I was kidding).
5. A good bunch of shampoos and conditioners - aside from the bottles being super cute n' mini, I've been trying out new shampoos and conditioners, trying to revive my hair back to somewhat-health. Still in the process, but thought I'd include. I'll keep you posted.